- Good understanding of PHP language and MySQL database.
- Experience of WordPress CMS along with Plugin Development, Theme Development, Theme customization, Page builders (Visual Composer etc).
- Hands-on experience with version control systems like Git, SVN etc.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Present, promote and sell IT products/software development and designing services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emails and various online marketplaces such as Upwork, Freelancer, Truelancer, Guru, etc.
- Analyze the IT territory/market's potential, track software sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new IT products and software services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and IT market research.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- IT Sales lead: Pitch our software development and designing services and IT products to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Strong communication.
- Client Handling.
- Lead Generation.
- Interaction with clients.
- Following up with new business opportunities.